Date of Effect: October 24, 2018
Milan Ewing, Together Let’s Share the Seventh Art (“We”, “our”, “Nos”) operates the website https://milanewing.com (hereafter referred to as “Service”).
This page explains our policies regarding the collection, use and communication of personal data when you use our Service as well as the choices that are available to you regarding this data.
- ServiceBy Service we hear the website https://milanewing.com operated by Milan Ewing, Together Let’s Share the Seventh Art
- Personal dataPersonal data means data concerning a living individual who can be identified from such data (or from such data and other information in our possession or likely to enter our possession).
- Usage dataThe usage data is collected automatically and is generated either by the use of the service or by the service infrastructure itself (for example, duration of page viewing).
- CookiesCookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data collection and use
We collect several types of data for different purposes in order to provide you with our Service and to improve it.
Types of data collected
When you use our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal data that can be used to contact you or to identify you (“personal data”). Personal data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Cookies and usage data
We can also collect information on how to access and use the Service (“Usage data”). This usage data may include information such as the Internet protocol address (i.e. The IP address) of your computer, the type of browser, the browser version, the pages of our Service you are viewing, the date and time of your visit, the time spent on these pages, the unique device IDs and other data Diagnosis.
Cookie Tracking and data
Cookies are low-volume data files that can have a unique anonymous identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and are stored on your device. Other tracking technologies such as pixels, tags and scripts are also used to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can ask your browser to refuse all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain elements of our Service.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to make our Service work.
- Preferences Cookies. We use preferences Cookies to memorize your preferences and different settings.
- Security Cookies. We use security Cookies for security reasons.
Use of data
Milan Ewing, Together Let’s Share the Seventh ART uses data collected for a variety of purposes:
- To provide and ensure our Service
- To share with you the changes made to our Service
- To allow you to use the interactive functions of our Service whenever you want
- To provide customer support
- To collect valuable data or analysis that will allow us to improve our Service
- To control the use of our Service
- To detect, prevent and solve technical problems
Information about you, including your personal data, may be transferred from your region, province, country, or other territorial division to computers — and stored on them — located in a place where the legislation Data protection differs from that of the territory in which you reside.
If you live outside of France and you choose to provide us with information, you should know that we are transferring the data, including personal data, to/from France and that we are dealing with it.
Milan Ewing, Together Let’s Share the Seventh Art may communicate your personal data if it believes in good faith that this is necessary for:
- Fulfilling a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Milan Ewing, Together Let’s Share the Seventh Art
- To prevent any wrongdoing or to investigate such acts as part of the Service
- Ensure the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against civil liability
The security of your data is important to us. However, remember that no Internet data transmission method or electronic storage method is safe at 100%. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable methods to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee them absolute security.
We may use third-party companies and third parties to facilitate the delivery of our service (“Service Providers”), provide service on our behalf, provide service-related services or help us analyze how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your personal data only to carry out these tasks on our behalf and they are forbidden to communicate or use them for any other purpose.
Links to other sites
We have no control over the content, privacy policies or practices of third party sites or services and disclaim all responsibility for them.
Privacy of children
Our Service is not intended for persons under the age of 18 (“children”).
We do not knowingly collect personal data from persons under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we learn that we have collected personal data from children without checking for parental consent, we do what is necessary to remove this information from our servers.
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://milanewing.com/about/contact